Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Forum posting tips and helps
Forum posting is most useful way to get backlinks and traffic. Specially if you are in affiliate business, then forum posting is very important for you. Per click on your affiliate link has chance to sale your affiliate product. Forums has huge amount of visitors, thus if you will provide some quality then you will get a lot of traffic to your website as well as blog. Now i'm sharing some technique and some proper way to post in forum or discuss in forum :
2. Say “Hi” or something introducing word in “introduction” topic.
3. Find a related topic to post about your discussion.
4. See also other posts if your topic is already posted, then just discuss there by comments.
5. Use a meaningful and relevant title for your new thread.
6. Never post here to promote your site, product, service or business.
7. Use plain text over HTML if you want your post to be readable by everyone.
8. Avoid slang word.
9. Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread).
10. Do not use all caps like “HEPL” in your posts..
11. Most forums prohibit cracks or illegal downloading of software and similar topics. So avoid it.
12. Do not post ”empty” such as just ”lol” or ”cool.” Only post something to contribute the forum.
13. Do not use words like ”urgent” or ”important” in your subject line, be patient.
14. Do not spam in forum, if you do then you will be ban permanently by administrator.
15. Never use cajole type word.
16. Do not use site link in forum description, you can use signature in forum.
Don’t put too much links in your signature, add one or two links in order to get more hits on the links. Whether it is affiliate link or your blog link, allow your readers to easily chose and click on the links. If there will be more than 5 links in your signature, then there will be confusion for the visitor. So try to add only Two Links and provide all the details about the link, so that visitor can easily understand the nature of the blog, affiliate or website link.
How to use Signature in forum ??
Firstly “log in” by your account in forum site. Go to “Control Panel”, then “Edit Signature”, then use your site link in blank field (You can use your link in HTML Format or BB Code). The click “Save”. After that you will see your site link in your every thread.
Here is a video about Forum Posting. Click to see this video for more tips...
Forum Posting Tips Video